Hall Rental: $800.00 (No use of kitchen whatsoever)
Kitchen additional $400 (must be returned to condition found, i.e cleaned)
- Hall Rental Time is four (4) hours, Decoration time is two (2) hours, additional hours will incur an hourly charge of $50/hr for decoration and $100/hr for event.
- Hall Rental does not include cleaning of hall and bathrooms, it is the users responsibility. However the user may elect to pay the fire company to clean the hall for a fee of $300.00.
- User is responsible to set up and breakdown tables for the event during the decoration time. The user may elect to pay the fire company a fee of $150.00 to breakdown and setup tables.
- The decision to have the fire company clean the hall or setup/breakdown must be made 30 days prior to event and at that time applicable payment is required.
- One half of the total facility rental fee is due when agreement is signed. The remaining balance is due fourteen days prior to event.
- A Security deposit of $500.00 due seven (7) days prior to event and will be returned within seven (7) days of the event after inspection.
-A representative of the Fire Company will be on the premises and will
remain in the member’s quarters throughout the event
-The renter of the hall is responsible for conduct of all attendees
In addition to required indemnification agreement, ALL rentals must provide proof of required insurance.
Individuals: General Liability: $100,000. This is usually in the form of Homeowners, Condo or Tenants policy where personal liability coverage is included. Proof of valid coverage must be provided.
Non-profit/Charitable Groups: General Liability: $300,000 “Anglesea Volunteer Fire Co. / City of North Wildwood” must be named as additional insured.
Commercial (For Profit) Groups: General Liability: $1,000,000 “Anglesea Volunteer Fire Co. / City of North Wildwood” must be named as additional insured.
Commercial Caterer use in hall by Individuals, Non-Profits, or Commercial Groups requires caterer to also provide proof of General Liability $1,000,000 with “Anglesea Volunteer Fire Co. / City of North Wildwood” named as additional insured.
In addition to General Liability requirements, Liquor Liability insurance, as well as ABC special events permit, is required where alcohol will be sold.
Renter shall not be allowed access to the facility until it has obtained the insurance required and provided written proof/ certificate of insurance. All coverage shall be with insurance carriers licensed and admitted to do business in the State of New Jersey.
The hall is a non-smoking facility.
Refunds of deposit for cancellations less than 90 days prior to the event date will be made at the discretion of the Anglesea Volunteer Fire Company.
Certain Dates may not be available if they conflict with festivals, company functions or other public events held in the area.
Download Application and mail to:
Anglesea Volunteer Fire Company No. 1
Attn: Hall Committe
201 New Jersey Ave
North Wildwood, NJ 08260
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION NOW
For additional Hall Rental information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org